- Install welded screening to base of DH (Dave and Ed)
- Plant clematis on apple tree brace- Dave
- Cleared MUHS debris east of VDA house(donation from Wally Aho)
- Donations of historic significant items, Robbins store items and Ina Dibble trunk, hammered dulcimer, and photos.
- Oblack donation
- Quilt- Jackson
- Paint VDA SK – Itiels Thanks to Kinsman Foundation for $5000
- Porches repaired on front VDA and DH Thanks to MCC for $
- Brick walkways dug up thanks to many volunteers!
- Concrete walkways _Thanks to CC TCA for $$, Ken and Nona Litch for the drawings, Titan Concrete
- Fill in ditches around walkways, thanks to Steve, Carl and Shirley
- Moved bound Molalla Pioneers to VDA house (Dave, Ed Steve, Tanner) thanks to MP/Canby Herald)
- Collaborated with Main Shop for book sales grossing over $400
- Engaged with the new Molalla Arts and Culture Committee for shared projects
- Remove and break down 2 display cabinets and 2 extra fanning mills from equipment shed.
- IDH re arrange for better displays and store access. In process
- Plan greater level of organization for library. spread sheet vs folder organization for greater accessibility
- Light fixture on wash house replaced (needs further work to make it up to code)